Ranch Fly Trap
?WE HAVE VERY LIMITED?QUANTITIES?AT THIS PRICE!!????
Limited Discount Time: End the Price Will Be Increasing Back up to?$35.97.
- ?Order over $50 free shipping worldwide?
- Handling time?>>?Ship within?24?hours?after payment
- Returns?>> Fast refund,??Money-Back Guarantee
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product
- 98.8% Of Customers Buy 2 Get?10% DISCOUNT?CODE:OFF10
- ? 93.3% Of Customers?Buy 3 Or More Get?15% DISCOUNT?CODE:OFF15
Are you prepared for this year's dreaded fly season?
Time To Free Yourself and Your Animals Of Annoying Flies With Our Chemical Free And Highly Effective, Patented Fly Trap Solution!?
- We are proud to say The Ranch Fly Trap works in any area there are flies and will work to keep flies off your animal no matter the species.
- This trap lures flies inside without the need to use harsh chemicals or noisy, messy electronic bug zappers to keep them off your precious animal friends. Also comes with a pot at the bottom as bait storage.
- EASY TO USE - Easily hangs in your garden and attracts flies with natural attractants that you supply. Simply add fruits, bait fish or other delicacies that flies can��t resist to the bait pot. The lured flies will naturally die due to lack of food.
- CHILD & PET FRIENDLY - Safe to use. With the natural bait you use, you and your family are free from exposure to chemical fly repellents.
Setup Quickily & Easily?
- Load tray with bait and place tray in the bottom ring. (You can grab some of ours below or make your own, anything super smelly works!)
- Hook the 2 interior hooks together to form the funnel which traps the flies,
- Hang somewhere & watch it fill up with flies!
Let our customers results speak for us
How long does each trap last??
Each trap will last around 3 months, you can then decide whether to empty it or replace it with a new one since it will be full of flies. Be sure to replace bait regularly to keep attracting flies.
- To Empty: Take bottom tray off, turn the cone part inside out and dump contents into a bag or however you want to dispose of the bugs.
- Instructions: The easiest way to put it together is to clip the inner cone to the top part of the net and then grab the green bowl and slip it into the wire at the bottom.
- Hang?the traps approx a?meter?from the floor for best results.
- Works great on?horse?yards, farms or ranches. Lots of our customers buy 3 to 10 traps?to cover the whole area.
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Because of the virus, the packages we send out will be strictly disinfected.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-14 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! ?
??100% Risk-Free Purchase???
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at?contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.